- Hand’s free automatic discharge
- Reduces residuals without labor-intensive wringing, scraping or cleaning
- Air never contacts or contaminates stored product
- Uses standard shop air
- Works with a broad range of product viscosities
- Features bottom discharge for easier content removal
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Capacity: Nominal 3000 pounds
- Size: 330 gallon liquid liner
- Air Requirements: Shop air @ 60-80 psi input
How it works
The unique configuration of the liner is what gives the Air-Evac® Starfish™ its name. The liner-in-liner system prevents air and other contaminants from touching the product.
- With the Air-Evac® Starfish™, a stainless-steel discharge tube is inserted through the top port and spanner bar. Anti-suction geometry cathedral windows at the bottom of the tube prevent the liner from being drawn into the tube. Regulated shop air is attached to the inlet tube.
- As air is pumped into the Air-Evac® Starfish™ liner, product is forced toward the center discharge tube. The Air-Evac® liner inflates automatically as product is pumped out, reducing residuals and virtually eliminating waste.
- Unique pockets in the Air-Evac® Starfish™ liner continue to inflate and move product toward the center discharge tube. As the inner liner collapses, product continues to pool in the center for fast, complete discharge.